Tuesday, October 6, 2015

#TheBigDraw day 5

Yippee :op   today we "get" to do another 5 5-minute sketches. Not my favorite exercise, and I am looking forward to being able to use some tools, rather than just my fingers and a business card -- it seems I am all thumbs when it comes to drawing with my fingers!

It did dawn on me as I was trying my hardest to come up with five things to draw, that weren't too detailed (gotta do it in 5 minutes with just these fingers and a card): I do a much better job when I have a picture or photo in front of me as inspiration.

Note to self:  get yourself some pictures!

Hopefully my old self will get off this ample tush and find some pictorial inspiration BEFORE tomorrow's challenge!

Here are my drawings for today:

1. Wonky bowl



2.  Anemone blossom



3.  Pantry door

4.  Generic bird




5. Dandelion puff



No comments:

Post a Comment