Sunday, January 11, 2015

Saturday January 10

It has been a sad week, and I think I just need to give my self permission to be sad. Seven years ago today we lost my brother. I miss him, his outrageous creativity, and his unique perspectives. He was a great guy and a wonderful big brother to me! I've been thinking of him a lot, and of my mom who passed away 3 years before Joe, on Christmas Eve. and Sky Jackson who left us and his 5 year old son bereft 5 years ago today. Perhaps the fact that an old school friend, Tim Bergdahl, a gentle giant of a man lost his fight with cancer this week, leaving behind his wife and two young daughters has made it all seem like too much. Cancer sucks. And it took every one of these beloved ones away too soon. So today I am allowing the tears...

Art tomorrow, perhaps.

1 comment:

  1. Aawwwwwww. Trish......that sucks big time. Sad time is ok....just don't book a room ; )

    ReplyDelete